We Stand By Our Personal Injury Plaintiff Clients
If you have been injured in an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence, you deserve to ask for the compensation you require to move forward with your life. At , our attorneys have the experience to construct strong personal injury claims for you and represent you successfully, whether they are litigating or negotiating on your behalf.
Regardless Of What Caused The Harm, We Are There For You
In today’s modern society, there are scores of ways in which someone’s negligence can turn you into an accident victim. We have seen the full gamut of personal injury claims, and we frequently represent plaintiffs with the following types of claims:
- Animal/dog bites
- Injuries resulting from assault or battery incidents
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accidents on someone else’s property
- Wrongful death actions when negligence leads to a fatal accident
Our firm’s lawyers are well-versed in the multitude of laws that could apply to your claim, and we apply our investigative skills to select strategies with the highest chance of delivering a positive result for you.
We Make Personal Injury Law Understandable
Navigating the world of personal injury law without a lawyer is a strategy that is rarely successful. Our firm clarifies your rights and responsibilities as we seek to obtain the maximum compensation to assist you in your recovery. We can help you:
- Meet important filing deadlines stipulated in California’s statute of limitations related to personal injury cases
- Consider how the other side will respond to your lawsuit, and prepare for their countermoves
- Remain aware of your options as your case progresses
Katherine and her staff have a reputation of honesty and straightforwardness in dealing with clients. We will always give you our frank opinion on what is best for your case.
Take The First Step On The Road To Healing
is located in Redwood City, and we serve clients throughout the Bay Area and much of California. Call us today at , or use our online form to set up a free initial appointment.